US Economic, Business and Jobs Outlook 2013



I have grown a little tired of the mainstream media coverage of the fiscal cliff reporting that, thanks to the last minute deal in Congress, all is OK at least for now in the US economy. 

Well if you count now as being the next couple of months, then maybe meltdown has been averted. But not a single one of the key underlying issues has been addressed. It’s rather like you or I being given an increased limit on our credit card when we already have a large outstanding balance, we haven’t made any reduction in our monthly expenditures, our income is falling and interest rates are set to go up. We all know what that means…

So I have looked outside the mainstream media for some expert insight into what 2013 may hold for the US economy and hence jobs outlook. Here is Steve Peasley’s view which I am delighted to share, not because his view co-insides almost exactly with my own, but because as an independent commentator like myself, he is free from the need to satisfy anyone else with the message we are sharing.

Thanks very much Steve.



No comments:

Post a Comment